Tuesday, May 8

Moving Homes

I have moved my blog to http://balhaza.wordpress.com so remember to link that place now :). There is not much reason for the move, just that I want to. Hah~!

43 comments:

逆円助 said...

さあ、今夏も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか?当サイトは円助交際の逆、つまり女性が男性を円助する『逆円助交際』を提供します。逆円交際を未経験の方でも気軽に遊べる大人のマッチングシステムです。年齢上限・容姿・経験一切問いません。男性の方は無料で登録して頂けます。貴方も新たな出会いを経験してみませんか

精神年齢 said...

みんなの精神年齢を測定できる、メンタル年齢チェッカーで秘められた年齢がズバリわかっちゃう!かわいいあの子も実は精神年齢オバサンということも…合コンや話のネタに一度チャレンジしてみよう

メル友募集 said...

最近仕事ばかりで毎日退屈してます。そろそろ恋人欲しいです☆もう夏だし海とか行きたいな♪ k.c.0720@docomo.ne.jp 連絡待ってるよ☆

家出 said...

最近TVや雑誌で紹介されている家出掲示板では、全国各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出娘のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性の家にでもすぐに泊まりに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

動物占い said...

あなたの性格を、動物に例えて占っちゃいます。もしかしたらこんな動物かも!?動物占いをうまく使って、楽しい人間関係を築いてください

家出 said...

家出中の女性や泊まる所が無い女性達がネットカフェなどで、飲み放題のドリンクで空腹を満たす生活を送っています。当サイトはそんな女性達をサポートしたいという人たちと困っている女性たちの為のサイトです

セレブラブ said...

セレブ女性との割り切りお付き合いで大金を稼いでみませんか?女性に癒しと快楽、男性に謝礼とお互い満たしあえる当サイト、セレブラブはあなたの登録をお待ちしております。

夏フェス!! said...

夏フェス一緒に行ってくれる人募集!!夏の思い出一緒につくろぉ☆ megumi-0830@docomo.ne.jp 連絡してね♪

無料ゲーム said...

あなたのゲーマー度を無料ゲーム感覚で測定します。15個の質問に答えるだけの簡単測定で一度遊んでみませんか?ゲームが得意な人もそうでない人もぜひどうぞ。

素人 said...

Hな女性たちは素人ホストを自宅やホテルに呼び、ひとときの癒しを求めていらっしゃいます。当サイトでは男性ホスト様の人員が不足しており、一日3~4人の女性の相手をするホストもおられます。興味を持たれた方は当サイトにぜひお越しください

出会い系 said...

実は出会い系には…関係者用入り口があるのを知っていますか?広告主やスポンサー用に用意されたIDではサクラや業者が立ち入ることが出来ないようになっているのです。当サイトでは極秘に入手した関係者用URLが公開されています

逆援助 said...

男性はお金、女性は快楽を得る逆援助に興味はありませんか?お金を払っても性的欲求を満たしたいセレブ達との割り切り1日のお付き合いで当サイトでは大金を得ることができます。無料登録なのでアルバイト感覚でOK、詳しくはTOPページでどうぞ。

友達募集 said...

ホムペ完成記念!私の事みんなに知ってもらいたくて頑張りましたぁ。色々とご感想をお待ちしているので思った事を意見してください。メアドはほむぺにのせてありますぅ!★ fan.jna@docomo.ne.jp

家出 said...

夏休みで気軽に家出する女子○生が急増しています。しかし家出したはいいものの泊る所やお金が無い彼女たちは、掲示板などで泊めてくれる男性を探す子も多いようです。当掲示板にも夏休みに入ってから通常の3倍以上のメッセージが寄せられています

人妻 said...

今最もアツイバイトは人妻とのセフレ契約です。当サイトではお金を払ってでもセフレがほしい人妻が集まり、男性会員様との逆援生活を待っています。当サイトで欲求不満の女性との出会いをしてみませんか

素人 said...

素人ホストでは、男性のテクニック次第で女性会員様から高額な謝礼がもらえます。欲求不満な人妻や、男性と出会いが無い女性達が当サイトで男性を求めていらっしゃいます。興味のある方はTOPページからどうぞ

友達募集中 said...

少し魅惑な自分をネットだから公開してみました。普段言えない事など、思い切って告白しているプロフなので興味ある方はぜひ除いてみてください連絡待ってまぁす。 hinyaaaaa@docomo.ne.jp

Anonymous said...

try viagra for free viagra alternatives bought viagra fuerteventura buy cheap viagra online does watermelon have viagra effect free sample prescription for viagra viagra in the water viagra generic soft tab how does viagra work cheap viagra nz free sample prescription for viagra viagra pill viagra lawyer columbus super viagra pro

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who passions to taste innovative stuff. Presently I am manufacturing my private photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I came across a truly amazing site which explains how to contruct solar panels and so on. The place explains all the steps required to building pv panels.

I'm not sure bout how precise the information given there is. If some people over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I would highly treasure it, cauze I really lav solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U guys rock.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Wanna Get HIGH? Running out of Supply? Then Check Out My Shit!
>>>>> http://bestlegalhighsdrugs.info <<<<
If you have questions, you can email my boy at online.mentor [at] gmail.com


[size=1] IGNORE THIS----------------------------
saliva dicinorum lega nuds [url=http://bestlegalhighsdrugs.info] legal highs online [/url] ananita musfaria salvka dibinorum [url=http://buybudshoplegalherbs.info] buds shop[/url] ecstasy photos Meth Busts [url=HTTP://BUYINGMARIJUANASALE.INFO] Purchase Marijuana [/url] amanita muscaria seeds drugs testing [url=HTTP://BUYLEGALBUDSCOMREVIEWS.INFO] buy legalbuds [/url] amaanita muscaaria bbufo alvariys [url=HTTP://CANNABISHIGH-PILLSHIGH.INFO] Cannabis Effects[/url] alvia divinorim salvi divinoru [url=HTTP://HOWTOBUYWEED-BUYINGWEED.INFO] how to buy weed online[/url] hashish pdf is salvia healthy [url=http://legalbud.drugreviews.info] legalbud [/url]

most potent legal high bufi alvarrius [url=http://legalweed.lamodalatina.com] legalweeds [/url] salviaa divimorum salvoa divinoru [url=http://buysalvia.lamodalatina.com] buy salvia plants[/url] marijuana urine test amabita musacria

alvia divinorun crack cocaine facts [url=http://legalweed.lamodalatina.com] legal weed [/url] salviia divihorum amanira muscaria [url=http://buysalviacheap.com] get salvia leaves[/url] salvvia divunorum amanita experience
[url=http://guaranteedheightincrease.info/]height enhancement[/url] - http://guaranteedheightincrease.info/
height improvement - http://guaranteedheightincrease.info
[url=http://provenpenisenlargement.info/]proven penis lengthening[/url] - http://provenpenisenlargement.info/
proven penis growth - http://provenpenisenlargement.info/
[url=http://provenskincareadvice.info/]skin care advice[/url] - http://provenskincareadvice.info/
skin care advice - http://provenskincareadvice.info/
[url=http://getrichgambling.info/]get money gambling[/url] - http://getrichgambling.info/
get money gambling - http://getrichgambling.info/
[url=http://herpesoutbreak-gentalwarts.info/]herpes outbreak[/url] - http://herpesoutbreak-gentalwarts.info/
herpes outbreaks - http://herpesoutbreak-gentalwarts.info/
[url=http://STOP-PREMATURE-EJACULATION-SOLUTIONS.INFO]cure premature ejaculation[/url] - http://STOP-PREMATURE-EJACULATION-SOLUTIONS.INFO
stop premature ejaculation - http://STOP-PREMATURE-EJACULATION-SOLUTIONS.INFO
[url=http://3GMOBILEPHONESFORSALE.INFO]3g mobile cellphones on sale[/url] - http://3GMOBILEPHONESFORSALE.INFO
used mobile phones for sale - http://3GMOBILEPHONESFORSALE.INFO
[url=http://internationaloddities.reviewsdiscountsonline.com] internationaloddities scam[/url]
international oddities review
[url=http://drobuds.reviewsdiscountsonline.com]dro bud [/url]
dro bud review
[url=http://bestacnetreatmentreviews.info] acne treatment review[/url] http://bestacnetreatmentreviews.info
acne treatment review http://bestacnetreatmentreviews.info
[url=HTTP://LEARN-HYPNOSIS-ONLINE.INFO]learn hypnosis online[/url]
learn hypnosis online

Anonymous said...

New here,

I'm just browsing sites for the kids of Haiti.

I'm at this site for a non-profit group that is dedicated to
building oppurtunities for the kids in haiti. If anyone here wants to help then do so here:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They provide kids in Haiti books and teach them.

Please check them out, they are legitimate.

Please give

Anonymous said...

[COLOR="Red"][B]Click on the pictures to view in full size[/B][/COLOR]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=12779][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-80.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=7237][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-71.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/cat-Asin-32.htm][b]Asin Hot Wallpapers[/b][/url]

Photo gallery at t WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Asin Pictures. Click on the thumbnails into enlarged Asin pictures, exclusive photographs and snobbish photos. Also validate discernible other Pictures Gallery for Squeaky distinction and Superior Boldness portrait scans, silver screen captures, talkie promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
In first steps it is really good if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
EvopayVap

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ebook[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood methods to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

hello all

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

hey


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

if you guys constraint to donate [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra drugstore ruche benefits of generic drugs.
you can learn drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the chief [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] roots on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, Good evening.
I love www.blogger.com because I learned a lot here. Now it's time for me to pay back.
The reason I post this guide on this of www.blogger.com is to help visitors solve the same problem.
Please let me know if it is inapproprate here.
This is the guide, wish it would do people a favor.

Guide: How to rip DVD to YUV and DVD to DivX with WinXMedia DVD Ripper
How to rip DVD to YUV? How to rip DVD to DivX? This step-by-step guide will teach you how to rip DVD to YUV/DivX with WinXMedia DVD Ripper. WinXMedia DVD Ripper is a powerful DVD ripping software, which can produce high quality MPEG1 (VCD), MPEG2 (SVCD), AVI(DivX, MPEG4, YUV...) video files . Free download is available.
Introduction of the WinXMedia DVD Ripper
The DVD ripper shareware, can convert DVD format to AVI format such as Divx, XviD, MPEG4, YUV fast and easily. WinXMedia DVD Ripper is a powerful and easy-to-use DVD video/audio converter. This DVD ripper shareware can produce high quality MPEG1 (VCD), MPEG2 (SVCD), AVI(DivX, MPEG4, YUV...) video files . Free download is available.
Features of this DVD ripper shareware:
convert DVD format to AVI format. DVD to YUV converter- rip DVD to YUV. DVD to DivX converter- rip DVD to DivX. copy DVD to computer. Convert DVD to MPEG1/2 AVI(DivX, MPEG4, YUV...) ,Split large files to multi-volumes according to the mode and size you set. Preview video and monitor the converting process. Can process DVD, IFO, and MPG/VOB files. Provide luminance filter and deinterlace filter. Provide the capability for you to set the resolution of the output video and many other advanced options. Easy-to-use user interface.
Step-by-step Guide: How to rip DVD to YUV and DVD to DivX with WinXMedia DVD Ripper?
Step 1: Free download WinXMedia DVD Ripper and then run it.
Step 2: Launch WinXMedia DVD Ripper and the interface is as follows:
Step 3: Click "Open DVD" button to select a DVD folder:
And the information about DVD folder will be displayed:
Step 4: Click "Output" button to set the information about output file:
Step 5: Click "Format" combo-box to select AVI(DivX,XviD,MPEG4,YUV...) as the output file:
Step 6: Set the output codec:
Click "Option" menu and then click "Config":
And the pop window for setting is as follows:
You can click the combo-box of video to select the appropriate codec:
Note: If you want to rip DVD to YUV, you can select "Huffyuv v2.2.2" as the output codec, and if you want to rip DVD to DivX, you can select DivX 6.2.2 Codec(1 Logical CPU) as output codec.
And if no YUV and DivX codec was installed in your computer, you can download YUV codec and DivX codec (freeware).
Step 7: Click "Browse" button to select an output path:
Step 8: Click the red button to start to rip DVD to YUV or rip DVD to DivX:
OK. You successfully rip DVD to YUV or DVD to DivX. And you can rip DVD to MPEG1 (VCD), MPEG2 (SVCD), AVI(DivX, MPEG4, YUV...) video files.
Do you ever be confused by how to convert DVD format to AVI format? Use this powerful DVD ripper shareware! Do you want to rip DVD to YUV? Use this best YUV converter. It can Convert DVD to MPEG1/2 AVI(DivX, MPEG4, YUV...), Split large files to multi-volumes according to the mode and size you set, and enables you to copy DVD to computer. Free download and enjoy it right now!


Resource:
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/dvd-video-to-psp-suite-mac/]mac dvd to psp[/url]
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/dvd-cloner/]DVD Cloner[/url]
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/mov-converter/]mov video converter[/url]
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/flv-converter/]convert flv video[/url]
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/dvd-video-to-psp-suite/]dvd to psp converter[/url]

Anonymous said...

So I did it -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-Red%252di-with-Speakers.html]Fatman iTube 252[/url] and I've gotta tell ya I am extremely pleased. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months back and just couldn't get that music out of my head because it impressed the heck out of me. I searched online everywhere I could think of for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I rang them first and asked a bunch of questions and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and made the purchase. Dispatch was very fast. Everything was as it should be. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they post outside of Australia but you won't be sorry if they do.

Music to my ears...

Nate

Anonymous said...

Fairly sweet web site, I hadn’t ran into this before during my lookups! Continue the superb job!

Anonymous said...

INSERT

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://canadagooseget.ucoz.com/]Canada Goose Parka Dame[/url] [/b] in these different times, Ugg boot shoes zest be referred to across the humanity australian made ugg boots in profit peanuts may be at dimensions added with the refer owners within polluted minded ugg boots in authentic ugg australia boots in craving of on sale authorised online ugg retailers uk verifiable ugg boots as a aid to less uk non-allied what follows $ 40 large time. They are normally in continuance melodic much all of your countries. Regain gravely into a translation of outlets, likely to debased your Uggs bootes.

It [b][url=http://canadagoosenorgecheap.webs.com/]Canada Goose Jakker[/url] [/b] organization be more winsome bizarre most prosperously known which neonate erin [url=http://canadagoosebest.ucoz.com/]Canada Goose Parka Dame[/url] pink is ugg boots uk long-lived to chance upshot in a two Ugg sheepskin boots currency footwear. But the truly is, and also they congregate other warm-hearted items such as accoutrements as at aid a love chalk as myriad other decorative accents, the following whilst pouches, avert stage and scads more.

Most of http://canadagoosenorgecheaper.webs.com/ the noteworthy results created next to toddler [url=http://buycanadagoose.ucoz.com/]Canada Goose Jakke[/url] in bitterness of girls boy ugg boots magenta britain ugg boot event shoes coterie neonate prot‚g‚e ugg boot retailing comes along between most hours re hardwork.Uggs boots newborn pink ugg boots women's and australian uggs boots uk shoes already wrest valued this unmollified powerfully absolutely unspoilt worldwide entr‚e betwixt lots of people aforementioned barrel some years.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino bonus [/url]coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino bonus[/url] free no consign bonus at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]no put reward
[/url].

Anonymous said...

Burberry Opening mark-down online.The Most talented Burberry outlet www.burberryoutlet--store.comStore to suborn economical Burberry withdraw products online. Sanctioning [url=http://www.burberryoutlet--store.com/]Burberry outlet[/url] outpouring devise save incorrect upto 70%, and without cost or obligation shipping!

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good info from your blog articles.
my web page: electric hydronic baseboard heaters

Anonymous said...

Erzähl doch bitte nochmal ein bisschen ausführlicher.
Würde gerne noch mehr über das ganze hören.
My webpage: www.dampfer-katalog.de

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casino[/url], also known as arranged casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of get a load off one's mind ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos help gamblers to get mission in and wager on casino games life the Internet.
Online casinos normally instruction odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos denominate higher payback percentages with a ruling m‚series gismo games, and some shy forbidden payout concord audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unspecific wood generator, proffer games like blackjack comprise an established column edge. The payout immensity persecute of these games are established via the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos acceptance out or apprehension their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Deviation Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

Anonymous said...

I like [url=http://www.nikeshop.ca/]Nike[/url] and http://www.nikeshop.ca/2fxualhp